International Tax Law (LLM)
Principles, policy and practice
The growing globalization of the world economy brings with it a growing demand for international tax law specialists who have a thorough understanding of the underlying principles, who are familiar with the policy perspectives of countries at differing stages of development and who are aware of the practical implications of the law. The University of Amsterdam has joined forces with IBFD, an internationally renowned tax research institute, to meet that demand.
Highlights of this programme are:
- Core teaching staff drawn from the University of Amsterdam and IBFD
- Guest lecturers from a wide range of countries and backgrounds
- Programme includes optional courses and skills training exercises
- Small class of selected students
- Active involvement of IBFD and access to IBFD resources
- Networking opportunities
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master's degree in International Tax Law and the title Master of Laws (LLM).
- 60 EC, 12 maanden