Business Administration (MSc): Entrepreneurship and Management in the Creative Industries (track)
Request the brochure
Get a clear overview of the programme in our 4 page brochure. Receive the brochure now (more than 290 downloaded per month).
The Entrepreneurship and Management in the Creative Industries (EMCI) track is designed for two groups: those who are interested in the creative industries because they want to be involved in those industries themselves; and those who want to be prepared to deal with challenges in any industry where creativity and innovation play a central role.
- Customise the programme by choosing from a selection of more than 20 elective courses;
- prepare for your career with real-world case studies and top-level guest lectures;
- benefit from a strong research focus, qualified, international staff and fellow students from all over the world.
One Master's programme, seven tracks
The Master's in Business Administration allows you to choose a top-level academic specialisation track in one of the following disciplines:
- Leadership and Management
- International Management
- Entrepreneurship and Management in the Creative industries
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Digital Business
In addition to a preferred specialisation, you may choose from a wide range of elective courses, like Branding, Leadership, Management Consulting or Sustainability. This gives you the opportunity to tailor the programme precisely to your own personal preferences and skills.
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s degree in Business Administration and the title Master of Science (MSc).
The Amsterdam Business School
The Amsterdam Business School at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) has an excellent reputation, with an international focus and many highly reputable researchers and teachers. The UvA, placed 57 th in the QS World University Rankings 2016-2017, is a challenging environment where critical thinking and an independent and inquisitive mind can roam free. Thanks to a diverse influx of students and an active network of international alumni, you’ll be able to share memories with other ABS graduates for years to come.
Rankings and reputation
- 57th in world and 1 st in Netherlands (QS World University Rankings 2016-2017);
- 45th worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (QS World University Rankings 2015-2016);
- 63th and 2nd in the Netherlands (Times Higher Education rankings 2016-2017);
- member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities;
- member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries;
- the Amsterdam Business School holds the prestigious EQUIS accreditation (European Foundation for Management Development);
- the Amsterdam Business School is granted Cedeo certification for 2014-2017;
- the Amsterdam Business School holds the prestigious Triple Crown status (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited).
- 60 EC, 12 maanden